Void former is a light weight material in structural concrete in foundations, beam and slabs to fill structurally non-working areas and against clay heave. They are strong enough to support the weight of wet concrete as well as steel reinforcements.
QSF EPS is the perfect solutions for concrete void fillers. Used as an internal component of a concrete structure , weight and cost are dramatically reduced without affecting the strength requirement.
- Available in different grades depending on density and compressive strength
- Light weight and easy to handle Provides a high degree of insulation
- Easy to cut and be profiled
- Provides a high degree of insulation
- Fire retardant version available